Monday, April 23, 2012

Oriflame Very Me Click It Liquid Eyeliner (Blue & Brown) (Angz's review)

I am always so thrilled to see eyeliners. I've been eyeing these line of liners for quite long time, since their first appearance in Oriflame's catalog. I did not grab them at the first chance coz I felt kind of skeptic about Oriflame's liners after my failure with their Stylo Liquid Eyeliner, Giordani Gold Lacquer Liner and Giordani Gold Cream  Eyeliner.

Then I saw someone on TV wore metallic blue liner and hey...it looks nice and I immediately remembered about this Very Me Eyeliner, it has a very nice metallic blue in my opinion. I called my consultant friend and gave her my order.


I bought myself a pair of Very Me Eyeliner, in blue and brown plus the connector. Actually you can buy one color and without the connector, since they are sold separately. Just it will look 'incomplete'. So I decided to get a pair instead of blue only.

This product has thin brush applicator I am very familiar with, so I have no difficulties of applying it. Shown below are the color swatches.
The blue looks quite faint there, due to the light reflective glitter. I can say it is a very nice metallic blue, the brown is so close to black and is not metallic at all.

When I washed my hand with only water, my skeptical mind hit me again, they were gone completely only with 3 rubs and plain water. Then ok, I ran a test, I put them on my eyelids without any primer, on bare skin.
I put the blue on my upper lids, and the brown on my lower lids (waterline).

Then I did my home activity as usual.

After about 8 hours, I checked my liners again and, I was so relieved, they stayed put, only a bit smudged, but still very acceptable.

Then I tried to wash them off with only water and face wash, they were removed perfectly.

I am always happy with products those can stay long and easy to remove. The Very Me line of products target teenagers, so I can say these liners are nice choices for youngsters who like catchy colors, with affordable price and easy removal.
But I doubt this liner will stay when you involve sweaty activity, it will be safer to wear them indoors like a leisure stroll in a mall. And of course, this one is not waterproof.

I love this product! How about you? Feel free to contact me if you want to share or ask some questions..

No comments:

Post a Comment