Sunday, April 22, 2012

L'oreal Curl Impact Collagene Mascara (Angz's review)

Here I am, having too much free time, so why not I do some informative blabbering?
Ok..directly into the review, I would like to tell you my experience with one of L'oreal mascaras, Curl Impact Collagene.

My main reason to buy this mascara was: it is smudge free, and...EASY TO REMOVE.
I've been so sad with my Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On, while it delivers good enough volumizing, it is a hell to remove.


For L'oreal Curl Impact Collagene, I can say that I am pretty happy with this product. It gives nice volume to my lashes, very smudge free (I did try to wear it with no other make up on, with my face naturally oily, and the mascara still hold, didn't smudge or flaked at all), then it is indeed easy to remove. On the box, you can read WARM WATER REMOVAL. Well, I've never tried the real warm water, but I usually remove my entire make up with cleansing oil (Hada Labo), and it could be removed perfectly. (UPDATED: I tried to remove the mascara with water / warm water, it COULD BE REMOVED EASILY...very good).

There are some snaps of my eyes with the mascara (you can see how shiny my eye area is).

All in all, I give this product a thumb up, it's volumized enough, easy enough to use, easy to remove, no smudge, no flakes, clumps a bit, kinda hard to curl with heat curler, a bit sticky at the first 1 hour of application.

A nice mascara for everyday use. Before this one I used Maybelline Long Extreme Stiletto mascara (will put the review too) but I will still prefer Collagene due to the easy removal. I might repurchase this product again in the future...but who knows...hehehehe.
If you have experiences with this mascara, please feel free to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment