Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My One and Only, Skin Food Candy Moist Rouge Lipstick, 602 (Angz's review)


These days I am quite absorbed in eyeing (a bit drooling also..pardon me) about Skin Food's product..why? Because they are so very sweetly packed, nicely scented, and most are working well on me.

Now I would like to share my experience with Skin Food's Candy Moist Rouge lipstick. Yes it is moist, yes it is glossy as it is rouge and smells like candy. I got myself number 602, I can describe it as orange peachy in color. The texture is creamy and for me, the color is strong enough I need to put lip concealer under it to make it softer.

My suggestion is, you may wear  lip color when your lips is in good condition (not chapped / dry), if needed be, you need to scuff your lips first. Well, I will only use lipstick when my lippie is in very smooth condition, other than that, the lipstick will not be able to make me pretty, it will make my look worse.. (you know how lipsticks tends to color the cracks more than any other area). I prefer transparent lip balm / gloss when I need to go out and my lippie are not in maximum condition.
This is my picture with the Skin Food's Candy Moist Rouge. I put lip concealer under it and a sheen of additional lip gloss.

The staying power is satisfying enough, I never have any need to do lips touch up with this lipstick. But of course, each girl has different activities and conditions.

Conclusion: I am happy enough with this lip color.

Please feel free to share your experience too..
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment